Prometheus TweetsMy Tweets
- It’s Personal: Moving From Transactions to Customer Relationships
- Demand Response Startup Voltus Raises $10M
- Will Molten Salt Outdo Batteries for Grid-Tied Storage?
- Sandy 5 Years Later: Is the Northeast Closer to Grid Resilience?
- Ohio’s Clean Energy Mandates Are Back on the Chopping Block [GTM Squared]
- How Big Dollars Are Catalyzing India’s Small-Scale Solar Market
- Electric Cars in China Are On Track for a Record Year
- The People’s Republic of Storage? [GTM Squared]
- Why Local Means Nimble in the Volatile Solar Manufacturing Space
- Oil and Gas Gets an Invite to the Marine Renewables Party
Category Archives: unsaved
US shale producers are the new "swing producers" in the oil market, but the status of swing producer is hugely misunderstood. via Rigzone.com: Latest News Headlines http://ift.tt/1cAyHqj
In my last Greentech Media article, I looked at the limitations of top-down energy efficiency programs and began to lay out a pathway toward a market where energy efficiency is treated as a tradable resource, spurring business model innovation and … Continue reading
German coal generation and CO2 emissions would have been even higher if Germany had not phased out its nuclear power and embarked on its remarkable renewable energy path. via Renew Economy http://ift.tt/1AjFGLU