Wind and solar produced as much as 60% of Germany’s electricity during the 3 October, according to an energy consultant.
Prometheus TweetsMy Tweets
- On an Acquisition Spree, Enel Plans to Keep Buying Distributed Energy Companies
- California’s Biggest Solar Project Will Be Located at an Oil Field
- Watch the Live Broadcast From US Energy Storage Summit 2017
- New FERC Chairman Requests More Time to Weigh DOE’s Coal, Nuclear Rule
- NYISO’s Energy Storage Roadmap: A Plan to Match the State’s New Mandate [GTM Squared]
- Living Under the Grid: 110 Million of Africa’s Unconnected Customers Represent a Massive Opportunity
- New York Utilities Learned a Lot From Superstorm Sandy. Will That Help Them in Puerto Rico?
- The Key Trends Shaping Energy Storage in 2018 [GTM Squared]
- The Hidden History of Canadian Hydropower Headed for America’s Northeast States
- A California First: Enlisting Distributed Energy for the Transmission Grid